MindSonar Certification Training
Jaap Hollander, Jennet Burghard & Ian Clarke
MindSonar® certification training in the UK. The in-depth Measurement of thinking styles and values used by Coaches , HR leads and L&D leads. Hosted by Workforce Solutions Group, delivered by world expert Jaap Hollander.
1)Understanding metprogrammes and criteria – filter everyday through MindSonar understanding people
2)Setting up projects explaining validity and reliability
2)Understaning profiling and interpration- noticing how people speak and think
3)Using activating language to motivate change and reduce problems and market products
4)Coaching with MindSonar for lasting change using three levels of coaching
5) Team building with MindSonar modeling excellence and recruitment
Start Your MindSonar Certification Professional course now
MindSonar professional certification is delivered online followed by 4 day face to face. Sign up now and be supported by a mentor earn and learn. 2019 face to face training May 10th,11th,12th,13th , January 2020 10th,11th ,12th ,13th . Course costs. £1250. 20 free profiles as part of the course. Vat charged at 20%
Workshop 1st Febuary 2019 Leicester Forest RFC
Do you want to understand how we use MindSonar in coaching, recruitment, facilitating change, leadership and management or as an emotional paycheque to refresh a team: Join our free workshop. Book below or call.
When: 1 Febuary 2019 registration 1030 start 1100-1400 hrs GMT
Venue: Leicester Forest RFC LE3 3PJ
NLP for Business 2019
September 6th & 7th, October 16th, 17th & 18th.
This five-day neurolinguistic programming (NLP) course run in partnership with re-think performance is specifically aimed at delivering improved business performance. Designed around applying profoundly impactful NLP tools & techniques to enhancing confidence,
communication, leadership, and performance in the business setting.
This training provides an excellent toolkit for business for;
- Executives, leaders and managers bringing about change in the workplace,
- Coaches, trainers and facilitators supporting the learning and development of others, and
- Contract managers and negotiators working to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Interactive workshop style facilitation will deliver the skills, education and competencies necessary to become an NLP practitioner, which will be applied to real life workplace scenarios. It will also create the space necessary for re-evaluating priorities. Accredited by the ANLP.
Cost £900- early bird rate available.
venue Loros Leicestershire
Langauge & Behaviour Profiling® (LAB) Practitioner
May 7th, 8th & 9th 2019
In this three day programme, you will learn the understanding behind the words people use and how to elicit them so you can improve business performance. No matter what business you are in, understanding how people think is key.
You will learn how to:
- Complete LAB profile and interpret how people think
- Identify people’s values and criteria to know what is really important to them
- Understand how to speak to people with different patterns, e.g. those who want to avoid problems vs those who prefer a goal orientation
- Increase your impact with an audience
- Solve conflicts between people
- Identify the language needed to reduce resistance to change
Interactive workshop style facilitation will deliver the communication skills required to undertake a profile analysis and build a deep understanding and level of rapport. Accredited by Success Strategies
Venue Leicester Forest Rugby Club