MindSonar Certification Training
Jaap Hollander, Jennet Burghard & Ian Clarke
The first MindSonar® certification training in the UK. The in-depth profiling tool that will put you ahead of competitors and that customers will love. Hosted by Workforce Solutions Group, delivered by world experts.
MindSonar Certification Training Dates 2018
September 24th & 25th, October 31th &, November 1st & December 6th & 7th. Course costs. £1650* (early bird rate £1320 book by July 31st, 2018). 20 free profiles as part of the course.
Vat charged at 20%
Workshop 3rd September 2018 Leicester Forest RFC
Do you want to understand how we use MindSonar in coaching, recruitment, facilitating change, leadership and management or as an emotional paycheque to refresh a team: Join our free workshop. Book below or call.
When: 3 September 2018 reg 1030 start 1100-1430 hrs GMT
Venue: Leicester Forest RFC LE3 3PJ
NLP for Business
September 4th & 5th, October 15th, 16th & 17th.
This five-day neurolinguistic programming (NLP) course run in partnership with re-think performance is specifically aimed at delivering improved business performance. Designed around applying profoundly impactful NLP tools & techniques to enhancing confidence,
communication, leadership, and performance in the business setting.
This training provides an excellent toolkit for business for;
- Executives, leaders and managers bringing about change in the workplace,
- Coaches, trainers and facilitators supporting the learning and development of others, and
- Contract managers and negotiators working to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Interactive workshop style facilitation will deliver the skills, education and competencies necessary to become an NLP practitioner, which will be applied to real life workplace scenarios. It will also create the space necessary for re-evaluating priorities. Accredited by the ANLP.
Cost £900- early bird rate available.
venue Loros Leicestershire
Langauge & Behaviour Profiling® (LAB) Practitioner
October 1st, 2nd & 3rd
In this three day programme, you will learn the understanding behind the words people use and how to elicit them so you can improve business performance. No matter what business you are in, understanding how people think is key.
You will learn how to:
- Complete LAB profile and interpret how people think
- Identify people’s values and criteria to know what is really important to them
- Understand how to speak to people with different patterns, e.g. those who want to avoid problems vs those who prefer a goal orientation
- Increase your impact with an audience
- Solve conflicts between people
- Identify the language needed to reduce resistance to change
Interactive workshop style facilitation will deliver the communication skills required to undertake a profile analysis and build a deep understanding and level of rapport. Accredited by Success Strategies
Venue Leicester Forest Rugby Club
Call Now To Book 01455 241204 or Email Ian@workforcesolutions.group